- Service Excellence: Implement evidence-based quality initiatives to achieve benchmarks and improve outcomes.
- Advocacy: Form a client-centered partnership with women and their families to facilitate healthy pregnancies and help remove barriers to healthy birth outcomes by support, education and encouragement.
- Empowerment: Create an environment that promotes performance improvement through mutual respect and encourages both board and staff development.
- Collaboration: Develop community partnerships with healthcare providers and government agencies to strengthen our community.
- Integrity: Conduct business in an honest, transparent and ethical manner.
- Sustainability: Continual pursuit of honorable initiatives through effective stewardship of available resources.
To foster an environment in Montgomery where:
- All pregnant women are able to receive prenatal care beginning in the first trimester.
- Healthcare and social services for mothers and babies are connected to each other in an efficient safety net.
- Every infant is fully screened and vaccinated.
- The teen pregnancy rate is well below Alabama's overall rate.
- The community is proud to stand up for at-risk mothers, children and families.